- High quality contemporary kitchens including oven, hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer
- Wall tiles from a selected range
- Ceramic tiles or laminate wood flooring from a selected range to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Master bedrooms with ensuite and most with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom and ensuite walls to be tiled fully to shower enclosure half height else where
- All apartments have designated parking space, *with some penthouses to have enclosed garaging
- Independent gas fired central heating by radiators
- Private front and rear gardens to garden floor apartments - paved/turfed as per landscape plan
- Balconies to first, second and third floor apartments
- TV satellite and telecom points
- Ample electrical points in excess of NHBC Requirements
- Smoke detectors where required
- Wiring for intruder alarm (full alarm system can be fitted as an optional extra, but included in penthouses
- Lift access to all floors
- Landscaped established grounds
- Outside security lighting
- Automatic gate entry to parking court
- Audio visual entry phone system to apartments
- Insulation to roof spaces
- Cavity wall insulation
- Ground floor insulation
- Architraves and cornice detailing
- Hardwood internal doors
All appliances come with a free five year parts guarantee with labour free of charge during the first two years.
- Concrete block construction with insulated cavities
- Clay terracotta tile roof and upper elevations to Building 1
- Traditional timber barge board detailing to Building 1
- Natural roof slate roofs with lead dressed dormer roofs and cheeks Buildings 2 + 3
- Decorative wrought iron & brick frieze detailing to Buildings 2 + 3
- Existing feature communal gardens improved where possible
The allocated parking will lie to the rear of the development with automatic gates providing access and security.
*In addition to the parking and garages, stores have been made available to purchase separately on a first come first served basis, which will provide an ideal space for the likes of golf clubs/patio sets/pedal cycles etc.
The development will begin with Block 1, on a phased program of construction, released in 3 stages. Construction of ‘Sea View Court’ will be concluded approximately 18 months from the start date.
999 year leases. The apartments will be sold with leases of 999 years, leasehold. There are many developments which are not owned by the residents, who have to pay several hundreds of pounds a year for ground rent, this will not be the case with ‘Sea View Court’. The freehold of ‘Sea View Court’ will be passed over to the Management Company acting for the residents on completion. Each apartment will have a share of the Management Company and once the last apartment is sold, the tenants will control the Management Company, which will be administered. The service charge will be calculated according to square footage and is expected to be set between £1000 and £1200 per year (estimated). The service charge will include building insurance, lighting, cleaning, repair maintenance to the fabric of the building, managing agents’ fee, maintenance, security systems, landscaping, gardening and all external works. Further information will be available from the Developer’ solicitor to all interested parties.